candidogarciajr

Cutter not cutting properly

We was trying to cut a circle graphic the first four are perfect but the last four when it comes to a full circle it does not connect it misaligned does anyone have that same problem or has a solution for it thank you

Are they spread out across the width of the cutter? If so, could be a bad spot in your cutting strip.

Sort of. The four that are messing up, where is the cutter head in relation to it's location for the 4 that worked. Are they being cut in the same spot on the cutter or are they different? Can you post a photo?

Vinyl slipping, did you mess with the pressure rollers?

also don’t make the plotter pull from the roll

Ok I did mess with the pinchers cause I felt they were too tight and it was leave marks on the vinyl.wqs it wrong of me to mess with it? Also can you explain about the plotter pull?

we see that all the time - the marks are totally normal and disappear when the vinyl is applied - by lowering the pressure you created your own problem with slippage 

always prefeed vinyl so the plotter doesn't pull from the roll directly - 

yes - after you tighten the rollers again - if you can find where they pull even again

19 minutes ago, candidogarciajr said:

Kool I tighten too cause I testing it and a 12x12 cheap vinyl I tighten to the point where the screw does not come out of the outer housing16155069905382407207759320502359.thumb.jpg.ae46b25d402ad149b7d22fc30053fece.jpg

Yup way way too lose