Sign in to follow this  
kainth.c.s

Did for my own windscreen

You must have the patience of a saint to do that application and get it straight. awesome job!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haumana said:

You must have the patience of a saint to do that application and get it straight. awesome job!

....and to take the vinyl out wherever it overlaps the heater line of the windscreen as well. ::). It did take time but very happy wiuth the end result

• Like 1

Cool, like the outlines. I read somewhere that serif fonts are easier to read than sans-serif.

Oh, by the way, I also read somewhere on the internet that boxes of tissues left on the rear ledge like that when driving become very dangerous flying objects in a sudden emergency stop. I think the force can actually break the front window if it hits that!

Why not vinyl decals & SIGNS? Do you avoid making signs? Just curious.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Cool, like the outlines. I read somewhere that serif fonts are easier to read than sans-serif.

Oh, by the way, I also read somewhere on the internet that boxes of tissues left on the rear ledge like that when driving become very dangerous flying objects in a sudden emergency stop. I think the force can actually break the front window if it hits that!

Why not vinyl decals & SIGNS? Do you avoid making signs? Just curious.

This font is somewhere in betweenSerif and straight bold type font

Its Geometric Slab 703 MT Bold or Geoslab 703 MT Bold

The tissue box is a cardboard box which was kept there so I can lean on the seat and install the decal. At all the other times, it rests on the rear seat.

I do make signs as well, but here in Australia when people say signs, it is understood as banners or something printed which I don't do. I have a vinyl cutter at the moment but I am hoping to upgrade the machine to a printer plotter combo

I don't know about tissue boxes... but 6x9 speaker boxes held down with Velcro do hurt really bad in an accident... LOL