lucaquick

rohs 721 driver

I think you still have blade offset issues. You should be able to dial the offset and see real results. Skeeter gave some good starting numbers. I would expect your blade to be right around the .25mm (that is 0.25mm) but most cutter vary.  As you play with the numbers you will see corresponding results o tight corners where they get rounded or have tails as seen in the attached help file. Find the perfect middle by exploring both sides of the spectrum. Not sure about your cutter adjustment, some do it totally within the cutting software and some on the machine user interface and some will do it either way. I use the older SignCut PRO 1 but I think the basic stuff is similar. There should be an option to adjust the speed, force, offset and overcut. If you don't see any changes as you mess with the numbers then you are NOT making any changes and need to trouble shoot why. If your machine has those settings in the user interface on the cutter it may not accept the input from SignCut. 

offsetpic.gif

13 hours ago, kainth.c.s said:

The black vinyl came up a lot better than the white vinyl.

Yes.

But the text on the white vinyl, are correct courved because the corners of the "font" utilized is rounded.

but i can improve more better the lines with your advice

6 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

I think you still have blade offset issues. You should be able to dial the offset and see real results. Skeeter gave some good starting numbers. I would expect your blade to be right around the .25mm (that is 0.25mm) but most cutter vary.  As you play with the numbers you will see corresponding results o tight corners where they get rounded or have tails as seen in the attached help file. Find the perfect middle by exploring both sides of the spectrum. Not sure about your cutter adjustment, some do it totally within the cutting software and some on the machine user interface and some will do it either way. I use the older SignCut PRO 1 but I think the basic stuff is similar. There should be an option to adjust the speed, force, offset and overcut. If you don't see any changes as you mess with the numbers then you are NOT making any changes and need to trouble shoot why. If your machine has those settings in the user interface on the cutter it may not accept the input from SignCut. 

offsetpic.gif

Thank you so much for your help.

Today afternoon I'll check in my signcut software!

Are you using Signcut? 

How are you opening up the file in the software? I mean do you copy it and then paste it in the workspace or you go to File--Open or Import?. People who do copy paste into the software end up with jagged and distorted profiles and edges both in the resolution as well as on the machine. I did suggest this thing to my brother who has started this thing in Canada and it seemed it worked for him

image.thumb.png.e0e2361dd560549f1b56cc41d509850d.png

On 2/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, haumana said:

Have you got a better link to an updated driver for the mh721? 

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with the plotter, all of a sudden it won't connect to the machine from my computer but the machine is working fine. When I try and reset the machine or select cutter it won't connect, I've tried all the USB ports and comes up with an error message on every single one - "Can't communicate with device". Any ideas what might be causing it? I thought reinstalling new drivers might help but I might try a different cable / computer to try find out. 

Cheers

K

Try the serial port on the cutter. The USB port on the MHs are just trouble.

• Like 2

What good does a virtual comm port do? A real comm port is needed to talk to the cutter, no?

A software-based virtual serial port presents one or more virtual serial port identifiers on a PC which other applications can see and interact with as if they were real hardware ports, but the data sent and received to these virtual devices is handled by software that manipulates the transmitted and received data to grant greater functionality.  -- WIKI

On 2/24/2021 at 1:03 PM, lucaquick said:

I solved the USB Driver problems!

BUT NOW i have a new problem!!!:unsure::(

When I cut the vinyl the lines are very croocked!!!!

I think the problem is the offset

Is it possible resolve this?

The range correct for offset are from 0 to 1, inside the software it's set on 0,25

What can I do to have a correct cut?

How did you solve the USB Driver Problem

10 hours ago, peggs12 said:

How did you solve the USB Driver Problem

Always best to put your  "budget" cutter on a serial connection or a Tripp-lite Keyspan Adapter that is the brand name. , (with a null modem cable).Those budget cutters have a cheap Chinese chip set in them.  They are not True USB like the higher end cutters.   You never stated which cutting software you are using. 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:47 AM, MZ SKEETER said:

Always best to put your  "budget" cutter on a serial connection or a Tripp-lite Keyspan Adapter that is the brand name. , (with a null modem cable).Those budget cutters have a cheap Chinese chip set in them.  They are not True USB like the higher end cutters.   You never stated which cutting software you are using. 

I’m using vinylmaster pro and have windows 10 but willing to purchase whatever software is needed and recommend 

11 hours ago, peggs12 said:

I’m using vinylmaster pro and have windows 10 but willing to purchase whatever software is needed and recommend 

Then try the UScutter MH series, or the Refine series,  Roland PNC1000    Keep trying different drivers.  We don't deal with that brand of cutter here.