Sign in to follow this  
tempurasupplyco.

how to switch contour rotation

so, I have a prismcut, worked beautifully until this happens

it will read the registration marks up to the 3rd one, and stop short.

at first I thought it was a hardware issue, factory reset and everything, still wont read anything

so now im trying to set up length wise so instead of screwing up the mark, I want to see if I can read the same length..... as the second mark, its confusing me too.

is there a way to switch it, so it doesnt go length wise but widthwise for contour wizard, im using 8.5x11 I want it to go 11x8.5

VinylMaster_ZnQz8QQDeo.thumb.png.ca746ba245534b0dda729c3b2b5dc390.png

All the way back, not in the cutting part of it but in the design part.

I don't use that program, but it should be the same across the board.

i flipped the page, reset the actual design, when trying to implement registration marks, it gets all wonky like that, there's an option called full width but I cant seem to get it available its greyed out

I know this is an old post and the original poster hasn't logged in since February 20th, but this may be helpful to future readers. Concerning the Prismcut not reading the registration marks and stopping short of the third registration mark, I believe it's a lighting issue since this cutter uses a camera to read the registration marks. Make sure the RGB lights are off and turn on the camera light and it should read the registration marks just fine. As for the second question, if I'm understanding the question, the OP wanted to contour cut in the landscape mode instead of the portrait mode. If this is correct, then all one needs to do is to click on the "properties" tab and go into "print setup" and just change to landscape mode. Once you click "OK", you will see the page has turned sideways and you're now in the "landscape" mode.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2021 at 9:37 PM, Helmut said:

I know this is an old post and the original poster hasn't logged in since February 20th, but this may be helpful to future readers. Concerning the Prismcut not reading the registration marks and stopping short of the third registration mark, I believe it's a lighting issue since this cutter uses a camera to read the registration marks. Make sure the RGB lights are off and turn on the camera light and it should read the registration marks just fine. As for the second question, if I'm understanding the question, the OP wanted to contour cut in the landscape mode instead of the portrait mode. If this is correct, then all one needs to do is to click on the "properties" tab and go into "print setup" and just change to landscape mode. Once you click "OK", you will see the page has turned sideways and you're now in the "landscape" mode.

Good to see some helpful input on the Prism Cut. They are fairly new to the forum and not a lot of users yet so your help is appreciated (or will be by someone)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this