Lil' Angel

I’ve always had an issue with vinyl backing curling

I’ve always had an issue with vinyl backing curling with the decal on it..how do I flatten them without messing up the decal??? I need these for my listings online. 

3CAA9D57-958A-4201-B001-129B1AD0CA26.jpeg

73CA231E-9393-4A1E-A0C7-DC114AC1CD16.jpeg

If you just need them flat for pictures, maybe try using double stick tape on the back and stick it down to some thing. Metal vinyl is stiffer.  I always reroll my vinyl loosely in the opposite direction and hold it for maybe 5-10 minutes before cutting.  Not small pieces though.  You will put creases in it if rolled too tight. 

• Haha 1

You can also just a cheap piece of plexiglass

• Like 1

15 hours ago, haumana said:

You can also just a cheap piece of plexiglass

I have a piece here, I though of putting tint on one side so it looks like a car window. Hmmm ideas?

except then you won't be able to see the decal very well. Decals are put on the outside of a window, tint is put on the inside.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lil' Angel said:

I have a piece here, I though of putting tint on one side so it looks like a car window. Hmmm ideas?

I kind of get what you're saying, but typically the decals are put on the outside of the vehicle, so the tinted plexi wouldn't come into play, not to mention that the backing of your decals is not clear, so if you used a tinted plexi, then decal, then topped it off with clear plexi, it still doesn't give the full effect.

• Like 1