When I open up vinyl master on my windows 10 computer, I can open some files (the ones that I access often) but when I try to open a file that I have not opened in a long time, it will not open.  Any solutions? really don't want all of my hard work to not be accessed. Thanks!

I hate windows 10. I wonder if it's some sort of cloud thing? Maybe stored offsite and not letting you back at it? I am a Mac guy at the home office where I do my vinyl work but use a windows 10 at my day job and we seem to have to reboot about every 3 days to get the inkjet printer to come back to life. Most annoying. 

4 hours ago, cjs20033 said:

When I open up vinyl master on my windows 10 computer, I can open some files (the ones that I access often) but when I try to open a file that I have not opened in a long time, it will not open.  Any solutions? really don't want all of my hard work to not be accessed. Thanks!

What is happening, or not happening when you try to open them? Does it give you an error? Does it do nothing? Do it cause VM to stop responding?

What version fo VM are you using? Was there a recent update in Windows 10? Is it VM files you're trying to open, or are you trying to get designs to open in VM?

• Like 1

Guest sameproblem

I have two computers with Vinyl master installed on it.  The older computer opens all of my .vdoc files no problem.  My new computer can create new files and open them, but it will not open any of the old files. Both are on windows 10.

Same version of VM on both systems? Do you get any sort of error message, what exactly happens when the file doesn't open?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.