Sign in to follow this  
MDesigns

SCALP 4 Altering shapes size

Can I only proportionally adjust a shape? Lets say I want to stretch the shape tall without increasing the width? This actually doesnt seem possible unless you grab a new shape and draw it to the exact size but once you let go it will only scale up proportionally or scale down proportionally?

Well looks like user error on this one. I failed to notice the "keep proportions check box in the Position and Size tab.

• Like 2

Craftedge.com has it's own forum for their software.  Us old timers, do not use it.  And cannot answer your questions. Check out the forum for Craftedge. or HELP at the top of your layout screen.  You may also find your answers on youtube.    It was created for craft cutters. UScutter provided it for Mac users to have a software. Some like it and many don't. Most here use professional sign software.   They also have tutorials.  https://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/   It looks like choose OBJECT.Transform> scale>. undo proportion.  That's what I saw on a video. 

• Like 2

You can also grab the arrows in the middle of either the right hand side or bottom edge of the image selection window. Click, hold and drag.