Tengo un problema con mi plotter uscutter mh la navaja ya no sube se quedo abajo y cuando mando a corte la navaja sólo arrastra cuál será el problema si me pudieran ayudar de favor

Buenos dias.

Your problem is related to a thing called the Z-Chip (which is on the motherboard, and controls the up/down movement of the blade).

That internal part is easily 'zapped' by static electric discharge (the MH is infamous for this).

The older versions of the MH the z-chip is in a socket and can easily be replaced. The newer versions, it is soldered to the board, can still be replaced, but will require some soldering skills.

Obtaining the Z-Chip is a challenge. USCUTTER no longer offers them in their "Replacement Parts" bin.

I believe it is a basic op-amp so if you look up the numbers on the chip you should be able to find it, or find one from a different manufacture that has the same electrical capabilities and pinout.

I just checked, the photo on USCutter's page that shows the Z-Chip. In the photo it is a LM324N, I would assume the photo is an actual photo of the chip but I'd double check the numbers on the chip in your machine before doing anything. Assuming  LM324N is correct, as I suspected it is a basic op amp and you can buy the chip for about 30 cents from various electronic supply shops. Shipping will be the highest cost unless you have a store local that carries misc. chips.

• Like 1

I recall Forum member dakotagrafx had a limited supply of 'em, back in 2014, but he may still have one lying around.

https://www.uscutter.com/Z-Axis-Carriage-Chip-for-MH-Series-Cutter

It's been a while since I noticed any "local electronic supply shops" -- the last of those, RadioShack, is gone like the dodo bird.

It would be worth buying 5,000 at once from digikey, their per-unit price drops to just 13 cents each.

:laugh: