Sign in to follow this  
saq612

No more oracal 631?

Some colors from Oracal 631 24" x 50 yard keep out of stock for almost half year,  most colors are not available now, I don't know why? and where can we buy it, or if any other paper can instead it ( Matte Finish & Removable Adhesive), please help, thani

there has been a problem with supply since the beginning of the pandemic - everytime they think they are getting caught out oracal falls behind again.  

Thank you for your reply, I don't know what other Matte Finish & Removable vinyl brand, we are doing the wall decal business, but we are out of paper now...

Have you searched other Sign vinyl suppliers?  Which colors are you looking for?  In which sizes?  I looked up Fellers.com which carries it and they even have a notice that the product will come directly from Orafol. Allow extra time.  No cancellations.    UScutter does that also, directly from Orafol In GA, and I get it about the same or a day later. 

The GREENSTAR  indoor vinyl is Made by General Formulations which has been in business since 1953.  USA made in Sparta, Michigan.  I do use some of their vinyl, and it is sold at most any major sign vinyl supply.   I use their outdoor vinyl.

http://www.generalformulations.com/