Sign in to follow this  
DREWFY1

Car grafix vectors

Wheres best place to get car grafix vectors from , stripes and logos and other designs to go on to cars , thanks

Google is your friend.  Plenty out there.   And before hitting up logos,  you might want to read up on copyright and trademark infringement. 

• Like 1

I have the Vector MegaVault collection, it has all sorts of Flames, Tribal stripes, Kanjii, Skulls, Fairies, Sharks, Fish, Checkered Flags, etc.

http://www.clipartandfonts.com/Stripe_Kit_Clipart.html (that website has tons, but keep in mind that there have been complaints of the designs not really being 'clean' cut ready and they require some node editing work).

EBay has this graphics disk -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/VEHICLE-GRAPHICS-CLIPART-VINYL-CUTTER-PLOTTER-IMAGES-EPS-VECTOR-CLIP-ART-CD/370586013815

Keep in mind that you should be using high-quality cast 751 vinyl for vehicle applications, not the calendared intermediate stuff.

UScutter, has a lot of vector designs that can be used for vehicles. Scroll down the page. When you purchase, you are receiving a license to produce and sell the decals that you make, But you cannot sell the images/designs yourself.  You do not own the designs, only use of.  

https://www.uscutter.com/Clip-Art#product_listing=%3Fcurrent_page%3D1%26results_per_page%3D0%26order_by%3Dcategory_product_position%26search_params%3DCategory_DELIMITER_id%3A116

Mz skeeter, I scrolled through that entire page, nothing there regarding car stripes. I saw sexy butterflies, wildlife, dragons, crazy clowns, etc.

The only one that could possibly be relevant is "Stars&Stripes" collection, but there aren't any previews offered, so how can anyone know if it's worthwhile? (and the ClipArt deSign website is a mess, bigly).

I googled and located a sample of what's included, and honestly, can't imagine using any of it on vehicles.

1123169877362_SNS_samples.gif

I guess you don't know what can be sold for vehicle graphics. I have been doing it for 14 years successfully.  (Not wall decals)  Which is why I have a niche'.The more detailed the better.    And stripes are just rectangles, made in different sizes. or add some curves to them.  Boxes of different shapes.   I have made $1000's and $1000's off of those flame sets. YES,  they are vehicle graphics. Those same sets can be found at  CLIPART deSIGN, with many other sets. Sold on Ebay and Amazon.  You would be surprised as to what customers will buy for  big hood decals or windows decals.Tailgates. RV, semis, trailers, golf carts, motorcycles.   Animals, tribal, skulls clowns dragons,butterflys, anything their heart desires can be made into a decal for a vehicle. You could sell just 1 image out of any of those discs and get your money back.  You must not have an imagination.  Stick with your signs.  I do know what sells. 

In all my years of driving (over 50) I've not seen any cars with these types of graphics. Never. Not Once.

However, I defer to your expertise. DrewFY has his answer, in any case.

There is 1 person (Mod) on here that does know my business, and He knows what I sell.  I have over 1400 ads up at all times. Buyers like unique. My niche' is unique.  Your wasting your time selling what everybody else is selling. Then it is just who is the cheapest.  My business is large decals, always has been.   I live in a very small town, POP 6000.  I only sell online. 

The trick is to find your niche and not try to invade what others have found works for them.  like skeeter said, selling the same as others you are just selling based on price and it becomes a race to the bottom.   

• Like 3

Slice,  You bring up Clipart and fonts website, for example.   He has a "decal store, mostly vehicle vinyl graphics" also on Ebay, he opened last year. (Different name).  He does not make and sell decals that are images from his discs.  The market is flooded with them.  He has sold those discs for over 14 years, I know.

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Slice,  You bring up Clipart and fonts website, for example.   He has a "decal store, mostly vehicle vinyl graphics" also on Ebay, he opened last year. (Different name).  He does not make and sell decals that are images from his discs.  The market is flooded with them.  He has sold those discs for over 14 years, I know.

Some people are happy making pennies ;)     No way I would have bought the new fc9000 thinking small 

Same here.  I had my  Graphtec FC7000-75 paid off in 5-6 weeks back then in 2008. Only online selling. Pretty much same items I am selling today. Many repeat buyers.  Still rocking and rolling with the same cutter 12 years later and never a problem out of it. Only have changed blades. 

• Like 1