Sign in to follow this  
Kuchyyz

CE7000-60 contour cutting issues

Hi all, I’ve been trying to do a print and cut on my CE7000-60. I have no issues setting up the registration marks and having the cutter scan them. When it goes to cut it is alway at least .025 down and to the right. I tried adjusting using the cross hair print out. It will only allow me to adjust the x to a max +0.118 and it’s still off by a margin...

i created a Single file outline to see if it was my layers but no joy same issue.

thanks for any advice!!!

Very few people even have this cutter here.  Best to contact Graphtec Tech support. This is a user to user forum pretty much. 

Usually people who don't have problems don't come here.  Most of us old timers are here every day. We are not tech support. This is a user to user forum. No one is coming to the forum with these problems, So who here is going to answer your question? . This cutter is fairly new. And none of us old timers who are here everyday own one.  We cannot answer questions that we have no experience with.   You paid for Graphtec tech support with your cutter. That is your best bet if you want an answer on this new cutter.   Do searches on here.  Do you see your problem?    

4 hours ago, Kuchyyz said:

Thanks! I’ve contact them. When you say not many people have this model here is it because of issues?

Not many have this model because it's fairly new.