Sign in to follow this  
sns

signblazer download

How do I get the sign blazer software on my new laptop? I can not find a link anywhere?

Sandy

When I try to download it, it says I do not have the appropriate permissions to access. Is there something I am needing to do?

right click on the .exe file, save as ... park it wherever you want so you can run the .exe file.

if you have an anti-virus, disable it before running the installation .exe file. Not to worry, as long as you got the file from this forum, it is virus-free.

• Like 1

Don't use the first installer (Signblazer_elements) from dakota's Directory link  ---  the correct one to utilize is signblazer_setup

Do you have the com port number in your cutting software matching the com port number in your computer device manager?  They must match and  only use 1-2-3-4  com ports.   Some people have no problems using USB connection on their cutter. Others nothing but problems, as the chipset in the vinyl cutter is a cheap Chinese chip set, and not TRUE USB like higher end cutters.  Best to us a serial cable or a Tripp-litte Keyspan adapter with the null moden cable that came with the cutter.  It is a much better connection. That is the brand name and it works with a vinyl cutter.   Example only.   Find the best price. 

https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Keyspan-High-Speed-USA-19HS/dp/B0000VYJRY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1NXHRZ5ORT919&dchild=1&keywords=tripp-lite+keyspan+adapter&qid=1609537546&sprefix=Tripp-lite+keyspan+adapter%2Caps%2C-1&sr=8-1

• Like 1

skeeter will get you on the right track - personally not a fan of sure cuts a lot but many have gotten signblazer to work using other setting - slice n dice is the pro on the old program that hasn't had updates for 8 years.

LiYu is the model to choose in SignBlazer cutter setup.

You said "when I go to do a test cut or just a cut in general, the program freezes up and does nothing. Any idea?"

What does that mean  "Freezes up"? Are you using the last version released V7.0.0 hybrid as indicated in the Help/About menu?