Sign in to follow this  
Tom Godon

New to Vinyl - Rec'd New SC2 - NO SOFTWARE

UPS delivered my SC2 today which I ordered from USCutter through eBay. I ordered it with SCAL4 Pro. I assembled the SC2, connected it to my computer and picked up the envelope labeled IMPORTANT Vinyl Cutter Software Inside only to find it was never sealed and EMPTY. o I did not get the software and license key that was ordered with the SC2. Of course it is Saturday and support /customer service is not open until Monday. So now my plans to get acquainted and practice are now shot until I can contact support USCutter on Monday.  

Software has always been a download.  no disc,  Look at your confirmation email or a slip of paper in your boxes. You can still download a trial of Scalp and learn.   If you have windows Signblazer is still free to download and use. 

https://www.craftedge.com/

3 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Software has always been a download.  no disc,  Look at your confirmation email or a slip of paper in your boxes. You can still download a trial of Scalp and learn.   If you have windows Signblazer is still free to download and use. 

Yes, I understand that it was download. But there was no license key anywhere in the box for me to use to register the SCAL software and download it. 

17 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

https://www.craftedge.com/

I have downloaded Signblazer and will play with that until Monday wen I get my SCAL license.

Thank you.

Just trying to get you going, so your weekend isn't shot.  Your welcome.   But you can still download Scalp as a trial, right from Craftedge.com 

2 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Just trying to get you going, so your weekend isn't shot.  Your welcome.   But you can still download Scalp as a trial. 

Thanks again. Much appriciated.

For the record, there are TWO different signblazer .exe links in the Directory that is hosted by USCUTTER.

The top one is Signblazer_elements.exe which is the TRIAL version that will bug you for registration at start-up each time.

The bottom installer signblazer_setup.exe has been modified internally (cracked) to eliminate that (and as such, it appears as a security problem to antivirus protection schemes, which is why you need to disable any computer defender software before even attempting the download or install).