Sign in to follow this  
ddante93

hello cutters i have some questions about the graphtec ce3000-40-crp

Hello people Im a newbie at this and i got my hands on this plotter graphtec ce3000-40-crp. i have downloaded the cutting master 2 and i did the test cut and it works! my question is how am i able to do cuts on it since adobe 2020 dont support cutting master 2. i been at it for 2 days any help will be appreciated thank you  :)

Hello, here is a quick rundown of the steps to take.

1. create a design using a Vector program (Inkscape, Adobe, etc.)

2. EXPORT the design as .eps file

3. IMPORT that file to the cutting program

• Thanks 1

thank you ! for anyone wondering for this plotter u have to have adobe ai 2014 so it connects easy to master cutter 2 . first install ai then master cutter because master cutter installs the plug in!!!!!!! happy cutting!!!!!! 

• Like 2

"Cutting Master" is great to have linked as a plug -in directly, so good for you! The workaround I suggested is extra steps, but is practical for all cutter/design coordination.

Anyway, today is your lucky day, it finally puts the graphtec into operation! Now, of course, from here on out, you're doomed. Once you get that cutter runnin' -- hard to stop it. Like Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's Apprentice (if you haven't yet viewed that famous scene in "Fantasia" please do).