Sign in to follow this  
ncdecals

Small Engine Repair Vector or Logo

I am looking to see if anyone has like a Briggs and Stratton engine or small engine logo for a small engine repair business design I am doing

thanks in advance

Hi, howya doin' there, ncdecals? If I understand you correctly, the idea here is to obtain a small engine graphic that's cuttable, and can be inserted (or added-to) as part of you creating a new logo for a specific company that does repairs on that type of equipment?

d9d07d4ad8bc54dc864f49502e8513df.jpg

Good morning, ncdecals, let me ask this just so that we're on the same page here ---   are you familiar with using the 'vector engine' (built into the VinylMaster program) to produce a cuttable file from the above displayed graphic? If you need some help with this process, let us know.
Converting from raster (pixels) to vectors (nodes/paths) is a fundamental skill that is worth knowing how to achieve, as it's a common thing we all run into now and then.

Also, for the record, I would start with a font like MAGNETO which has a kinda cool 'retro' look. Post up the result of your completed design, we would love to look at it.

• Like 1