The Printer AK

Set Material Width

Have an mh871-mk2 34"

I can not seem to set the material width wider than 14". In the output there is a yellow triangle next to the width. Can't get it to go wider. Narrower is ok.

There is no material width setting on the cutter that I'm aware of, so I'm assuming you're talking about the software? If so, what software?

Go to your vinyl Spooler, on the right side of the window click on Cut Options and you can set your media width there. I think you can do the same from the Send to Cutter screen but I can't confirm that right now. The computer I'm currently using doesn't have the software activated.

you are correct  again  almost. Tried the cut options in spooler. But still limited to a max of  14". Ive cutter wider material before. Did a restart, on and off etc. Most be gremlins!!!!

I don't remember the screens off hand, will have to look when I get home. But when you send to cutter, there should be an option to change the width there as well, near yellow triangle.

I also, don't think it really matters. The yellow icon is just a warning that your design is bigger than the currently set width. It'll still cut, I think.

Update your program, to the latest version.

The cut width is there right below the cutter model in the General tab. Show us your screenshot of what the issue is --- something isn't right.