Sign in to follow this  
MDesigns

Where is the return button on orders in My account

Im looking at the returns policy as they shipped me some blades claiming to fit the SC cutter and they do not.  However I dont see the returns button referenced here:

For wrong item received or missing item requests:

1. Customers can submit an order error request through their USCutter My Account page by clicking on the order and submitting through the Returns button.

Why do you think that the blades do not fit?  They only sell Roland style blades and they should fit any cutter that US cutter sells except the Graphtecs, maybe Mimaki.

And you have to contact UScutter first before making a return.

ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY USCUTTER BEFORE ANY PRODUCT IS SHIPPED BACK. Return requests may take up to 2 business days to process. Once approved, the customer will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This RMA will expire 30 days from the date it is issued. If the RMA expires before the requested products are shipped, the return may be denied or only valid for USCutter store credit. If an item is sent back without approval or an approved RMA, the return may not be processed. The customer will be responsible for any shipping costs to have the item returned to them. Unauthorized returns not recovered within 10 days from USCutter contacting the customer will be disposed.

I tried several times to fit the Roland replacements and the diameter appears the be slightly larger. I attempted with the others that were shipped with the machine they fit no problem.  I tried several times. They look physically larger. Buy a couple thousandths

It states there is a return button in my account under the order when there is not. I can certainly reach out to them but that info doenst appear to be up to date. I see no returns button.

You will want to contact them first.

USCutter Error: An error in the customer's order must be reported within 30 days from receipt to be eligible for a replacement item or refund (Examples: USCutter sent incorrect item, order was missing item, etc.).

Prepaid shipping labels will be provided for returns of items sent to the customer in error.

Your welcome   Defective Consumables: If the customer suspects that vinyl, transfer tape, or another consumable material is not working as it should, please report the problem to USCutter. A return shipping label will be sent to the customer for sample collection which will be tested in-house to verify source of defect. After testing confirms the issue, USCutter will supply a replacement item or credit to that customer’s account for value of the defective portion.

When you call them mention the missing return button so they can fix the instructions , that way another person isn’t searching for it ;) 

• Like 1

So I ordered up some Roland Replacement Blades

https://www.uscutter.com/Roland-Replacement-Blade-Pack-3-60-degree-and-3-45-degree-blades

Description says it will fit US cutter series SC.  They dont fit.  Anyone one else encounter this. I consider myself pretty mechanically inclined. Its pretty clear to me the diameter is slightly bigger than the ones that shipped with the unit.  Its possible Im missing something.  I need to check when I get home.

what did support say when you called? and did you mention the issue you was having finding the return button - one post would be enough.

I explained the issue I was having and they kinda insisted I try again.  It sure looks like they will not fit into the hole on the cutter end.  I guess I have to take some photos and even use a micrometer to measure the 2 blade types existing and Roland.  Luckily I work in engineering so I actually have a micrometer, but I found it kinda surprising that they could not test it on their end or that they expect customers to be using a micrometer?  I'm not at the office right now so I cant really do a sanity check.  I tried several times and the blades simply don't fit.  The description says they should tho.

I also made sure to verify there was nothing in the holder by putting back in an old blade which fit no problem.

• Like 1

I always go in with photos and measurements - go in fully loaded - phone support guys don't tend to be there more than 2 years as they get experience and move onto the other big tech companies in redmond 

• Like 1