stephanie1984

Need Help with a Project

I have a US Cutter MH721... every time I try and cut this vinyl out this happens. 

The "o" is split like the attached capture.jpg...the silver image is what it looks like coming out of the cutter. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Has anyone else ran into this?

20201113_163407728_iOS.jpg

Capture.JPG

Your not showing the vector file that your cutting. Or stating which cutting software.  The cutter cuts what it reads from the software. Without seeing the vector file, we don't know what your cutting. A jpg is not a cutting file. 

• Like 1

It's probably due to a failing reflanger maflix.

C'mon, stephanie, give us enough information to troubleshoot on this ' every time' problem, OK?

What software and version are you using? Are you willing to share the file, so others can help troubleshoot the issue? Have you tried SignBlazer Elements if you're using a different software? How large is your vector file?

• Like 1

haumana, "stephanie" is not really participating here, she just made one post, and sayonara.

If she returns, with details that are useful to us, then maybe we can get somewhere. Until then, it's a "drive-by" posting without any actual value.

Looks like a variety of problems. What does the design look like in wireframe mode? It also appears you need to adjust the offset and probably blade depth.