Sign in to follow this  
mattyboto9

Whats the best way to ship 0.5 oz envelopes internationally

i am confused how the international shipping for stickers works, i dont need tracking, but from what i understand i need a customs form because im selling a sticker and every shipping service says its around $15 for a 0.9 oz sticker + envelope for shipping to finland from usa, am i missing something or is my only option first class international ??? please help i have been looking at forums and resources for a while and would like someones help thats been through this

shipping internationally is expensive and customs paperwork must accompany it - so cheaper decals don't make sense to sell out of the country

Yes, that is what I am seeing also.  The only way it might be profitable is to be in Ebay global shipping, You only have to ship to Erlinger KY.  It's Ebay's International shipping center.  Right down by the airport close to Cincy Ohio.   The buyers pay the shipping the rest of the way.  But I think it can only be Priority Shipping to KY.  The shippers in KY take care of all of the customs papers.