Sign in to follow this  
Ddecals

Graphtec FC9000 Cutter Issue (May not be be issue with the cutter)

Attached to this message, there is a picture of an error that occurs on all of my designs. The black arrow in the image points to the error. My issue is that whenever I send a Job to my FC9000 Cutter, the Cutter makes an unnecessary cut on the vinyl near the first cut piece of the design. For example, since the Cutter cuts this design starting from that portion of the stripe on the flag, the Cutter leaves that blemish in the vinyl in the same spot every time I send that design to the cutter. If I send any number of copies of this flag design to the cutter from my LXI program to be cut, the Cutter will make that same unnecessary cut on the very first flag, but all of the other flags will have no unnecessary marks on them. In addition to the blemish made by the blade from the Cutter, the Cutter will also, sometimes randomly, but in the same spot of the design, no matter what kind of design it is, ignore the first part of the design that would normally be cut by the Cutter and scribble it into the bottom right corner of the media (vinyl.) For example, if the Cutter decided to not cut the portion of the flag shown with a gash in it on the photo attached to this message, that portion of the flag would be missing and a small hole would be cut into the bottom right portion of the media. (vinyl.) Not to mention, this same issue occurs while using a completely different laptop, cutter, and LXI program. The other Cutter that this issue also occurs on is a Vinyl Express Q-series. Can anyone help me find solutions to my problems? They have been a curse for over 3 years. Thank you

-Dan

PXL_20201105_092500483.jpg