Help needed, I have watched the videos on doing contour cutting and not sure how you do it as I am using CorelDraw 2020

and the other issue is the videos using Graphtec Studio Pro are old versions that don't cover the latest version so long on how to do it. 

I am working with an image that is a SVG and am going to be printing it out and want to cut it to make stickers. 

Thanks in advance, I called US Cutter and was just told to call Graphtec for help. 

2020 video on youtube for using Cutting Master 4. with the Graphtec Ce7000. Other videos also. Plus many for the Ce6000.  They all contour cut the same.  You have to print out the registration marks with your design so the cutter can read them.  They all use the same process.  There is  videos for other Graphtec softwares.   You also have Chapter 5 of your user manual that Explains the ARMS.  Best to use .eps files so that any software can import it.  

We don't know what your doing or not doing.   Your going to have to teach yourself. Time for trial and error. 

Last thread I read of yours, you had a PrismCut .  Is the CE7000 an extra cutter or did you ditch the Prismcut? :unsure:

• Like 1

I always did that within versacamm with the Roland printer. Sometime I might get some inkjet material to play with the barcode print/cut that I believe is new with the ce7000, fc9000.   But will never sell the inkjet stuff.  I just want to play with the feature to learn it and maybe make some short term decals for the grandkids