Sign in to follow this  
greycharming

P28 PrismCut Laser Tool

I purchased this machine few months back and one of the main reasons is it had Laser Tool option. Manual picture pasted below from the manual

Recently I have attempted to contact uscutter for this part and they do not sell it and will not sell it. During this conversation I was also stated the "P28 Prismcut" is a re band imported from china and they would not provide me with the manufacturer of the machine so I could by the part myself and that the company is contractually obligated to not advertise or sell the products.

Anyone have any information on this machine and how to locate this as I am needing it for my business. Thank you

page28.PNG

probably the reason uscutter only sells the non laser  etching tool in the US would be liability - usually laser etching units are enclosed and have ventilation with eye protection filters on the viewing windows - hard to sell that in the US would be my best guess.

Likely a liability thing with laser as mentioned above. 

SkyCut is the manufacturer or atleast the mode this was based off of. You can try them. China gives 0 F's on what they sell and to whom and care not about liability.