SSMAN65

How to cut back image at front image contour

I'm using vinylmaster cut 4.0 and i'm new to this.  I have created a picture with multiple image layers.  I have a text block in the center and put a contour around it so it separates it from other images. So that it has a gap between text and back image.  My question is how do i send it to cutter like that.  It wants to cut out entire back ground image.  Is there a way to let cutter or program only cut what you can see?  I'm not sure if i'm explaining it correctly.  If you see in image. I want cutter to cut only what it sees on the green tree.  It wants to cut the whole tree out.Sample to send.vDoc

Generally, to differentiate between various elements within a design, so that they can be cut seperately -- change the colors of objects/items, and then send to cutter by color.

• Like 1

Sounds like you're looking for the punch out option, or cutting both colors at the same time should give the results you're looking for as well. A great way to see what is going to be cut is to view the design in wireframe mode first. If it doesn't look right in wireframe mode it won't cut right either.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.