Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

YEA! I got a new computer

Needed to drain a little off the top for tax purposes and failed to convince my significant other that I needed to replace my perfectly good cutter (which I also failed at last year about this time) so I upgraded my old 2010 iMac for a spanking new one. I opted for all the bells and whistles on this one (short of investing in an iMac Pro, those things are a bit above my budget). Loving the new machine! My old 2010 was maxed at 16gig ram and all it would hold but the new one has double that so she's like a sports car.  

I went one step father and also invested in Illustrator CC which I have said I would never do. I was having too many font related crashes in Illy as I upgraded my old iMac and it sounds like that's what happens with CS5 and CS6 as the new Mac programs have some issues somewhere in there. I still have the old one and just handed it down to my wife so it's still in the house should I need it. Hers went off to one of the college girls who could put it to use. 

So it's sort of like early Christmas for me here and I have a smile on my face right now. 

• Like 1