Kaizoku001

Removable vinyls for use on Computers

Hi there, I kind of new at this, and was wondering if somebody could help.

There are so many kind of vinyls on the market that I don't know witch one to chose.

I want to cut Decals to be used on computers. I don't need them to bee to permanent, so not a too strong adhesive. Most 3 M products I see say permanent adhesive and that worry's me.

Another Decal I want to make is for indoor walls. In this case too I need it to be removable.

Hope somebody can help.

Cheers!

9 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Oracal 631 is removable wall vinyl.

Thank you. MZ Skeeter.

Do you have any suggestions for decals for computers (macbook)?

Your welcome. I only use Oracal 651/751 for my types of jobs. Outdoors.  Look on ads and see what good sellers are using. 

Pretty much all vinyl is removable, just a question of how hard it will be and how long it's been installed. Even removable vinyl can be a challenge to remove if it's been on a long time and/or exposed to the sun. Hot water makes removing vinyl a lot easier, don't think that's an option for a computer though.  :)

• Like 1

all of it is removable. I use 651 and have sold to plenty people that put on laptops with no complaints. 

Do not use that on drywall though, it wont end well. As said above, you need something lighter tack for drywall.