Hawaii Kai

Looking for advice Printing and Cutting CE Lite-50 using Graphtec Pro Studio

I've never used a CE Lite, but I have some simple things that might be worth a try. Is the cutter head at the right registration mark? The preview in your video shows that it should be at the lower right mark and you indicate that you put the head above the upper left mark. It should always be the lower right mark regardless of how the design is rotated.

My Graphtec CE6000-60 is quirky with reg marks and will never work when I load the material in the cutter and hit "1- Front Edge" on the cutter, it only works if I press "2-Start From Here." I don't know if yours has those options, but if it does, try 2 instead of 1.

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

If you look toward the top it shows the top right being the correct mark. I also get a message saying top right when I send the cuts to the machine. I may try that mark just in case but it seems like that wouldn't work at all if I completely had the wrong mark. 

Not sure about the 1 and 2 settings. I haven't seen those. There is a setting on the bar that holds the material down that is 1, 2, 3. Pretty sure I need 1 for that to hold the label in place.