zorp

Problem with cut in MH721-MK2

I have this problem, the plotter does not cut the designs well.

The original design has symmetrical lines, but after cutting they are different, I modified the overcut and offset and there are no changes.

*I show a picture.

If in the middle of the design "vertically" we draw an imaginary line, the left side is different from the right side, be it a small, medium or large design. *(In all cuts)

Specs:
Uscutter MH721-MK2
FlexiSign.
Windows 10

Will there be any solution?

Thanks

cuts.jpg

Which version of Flexisign?   How did you set the blade depth?  No mention how large the design is.  All value cutters take patience and fine tuning a cutter, to cut sharp and clean.  Also never be pulling from a roll while cutting, always have vinyl slack behind the cutter to do the job. 

Just curious, what is the end result when you Rotate Design Across Vinyl? (i.e. -- 90* turn)

What does the results look like if you cut a square? I suspect it will come out slightly off in one direction? My guess is you need to calibrate the cutter and software. I have not used Flexisign but it should have an option to calibrate the cutter someplace.

21 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Which version of Flexisign?   How did you set the blade depth?  No mention how large the design is.  All value cutters take patience and fine tuning a cutter, to cut sharp and clean.  Also never be pulling from a roll while cutting, always have vinyl slack behind the cutter to do the job. 

Thank you for your responses.
I will try to complete the information

-FlexiSign PRO 10.5.1
-The depth of the blade is equal to half the thickness of a credit card.
-For the test cuts I am using the leftover vinyl, in this case I am not using rolls.

CutSpeed030mm/s
CutPress 180g (depends the vinyl type)
Up_Speed030mm/s
Baud Rate 9600

20 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Just curious, what is the end result when you Rotate Design Across Vinyl? (i.e. -- 90* turn)

CUTS2.jpg

18 hours ago, haumana said:

speed? blade? size of design?

blade 45º
CutSpeed030mm/s
CutPress 180g (depends the vinyl type)
Up_Speed030mm/s
Baud Rate 9600

Size of design: 2.7559in x 3.2662in

Does the Flexisign 10.5.1 have a USB dongle?  Like a flash drive?    1/2 Thickness of a credit credit is way too much blade exposed. You don't set it to a credit card or post it notes. 1210701375_Flexi10legalwithdongle.jpg.f0f4667fec440d64901caa731b8c6c4d.jpg

7 hours ago, darcshadow said:

What does the results look like if you cut a square? I suspect it will come out slightly off in one direction? My guess is you need to calibrate the cutter and software. I have not used Flexisign but it should have an option to calibrate the cutter someplace.

How to calibrate the plotter?, NOT the software.

cuts3.jpg

You calibrate the software to the cutter. For example, the software tells the plotter to move 1 inch, the plotter moves 1.1 inches. so the software needs to be adjusted to account for that extra 10% travel.

Could just be the photo, but those squares look slightly taller than wide to me.