dvddvd

Weeding and registration marks

A two question post..

If I want more weeding lines on my piece not just the ones Vinyl Master generates can I  just put lines across my piece and then weld it and would it just cut the extra weed marks and not the ones passing through my work?

Also when I use registration marks they are always too wide and waste a lot of vinyl? Is there anyway of moving them? Or do people just add a few stars as registration marks on their work and not use the generated ones?

Not sure about the weed lines, haven't tried it.

As for the registration marks, once you add them you can size them like art. Or click some where else to unselect them. Once you do that you can double click individual ones and move them like any other art.

Hope that helps

Ok thanks but the registration marks option appears just before cutting and it appears on a pop up window which is not editable? Or do you mean add them to your design manually before the cut screen?

Regarding the weed lines, I think what you're suggesting will work. Draw your line and weld it like you say then switch to wireframe view to see if you get the results you are looking for.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.