dvddvd

Why does this happen?

Ive made up a multi layer graphic and it all looks fine, when I send to cutter it shows all the different colour layers ready to cut.

But when i try to group all the layers so i can alter the size of it all at once 2 of the layers disapear?

If you go into wiremode view the objects are still there but the dominent layer seems to be covering them ? Thanks

It seems one of the objects if you select it, is in a really big dotted line box? Instead of a close to the object dotted line around it, it has a dotted line box 3 x bigger than itself? So when i was trying to group all the objects I was not drawing the group box around all of the objects?

So how do i make the object box smaller? If I grab a corner and make it smaller the object becomes smaller too ? Thanks

When I open the file I only have the black layer with the large box around it, pic 1.

In wireframe I can see a faint second image but cannot select it unless I click Edit, Select All. Then I can size the 2 together but the large box is still around them which I don't understand. That usually only happens if there is something in that area to cut.

I tried Arranging them and pushing the black image to the back and to the front and that does nothing. I also selected all and changed colors a couple times to see if there was something hidden to the right causing the size box to be so large, nothing.

Maybe you could post your art file so we can see what we are working with unless one of the gurus can help you more from this.

Untitled11.jpg

Untitled12.jpg

Hi thanks I did have another look before I posted the file and did find a small dot to top right hand corner, I deleted it and thought  that must me it? But the box didnt get any smaller. I've changed colour and magnified it to max but can not find anymore?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.