jcutter

Cutting contour on something already printed

I have some laser print vinyl that I have rectangular decals/labels printed on.  There is only a 1/4" margin (which I may have to increase) when I print more or am I doing that wrong and the only way is to print the production piece through vinylmaster so that the registration marks are actually on it?  I have my contours laid out on a new cut document and am using an MH-721.  I am having a difficult time trying to figure out how to get my contour (that when printed, lines up perfectly with my production piece) sent to the cutter and lined up with registration marks, without the cutter advancing the sheet to the second registration mark and kicking the 8.5x11 sheet out of it.  Is there a way to just set the front 2 registration marks so that it doesn't advance the sheet.  I tried to do a 2 point alignment, but it tries to use the 2 right points, not the front 2 points.

Am I approaching this wrong?  Any advice?  Thanks in advance!

If you only have a 1/4" margin that's not going to leave enough material for the pinch rollers to hold onto while making the cut. You'll want about an inch at the bottom to ensure the rollers can keep a hold of the material.