Julz82

My MH365-MK2 keeps cutting in the middle of my projects

Hi There,

Could someone help me figure this out. Every project i do the machine cuts/draws a line through the middle of the word or picture. I've checked everything and im lost! Please can someone guide me in the right direction. Thank you

error.jpg

the marks/slashes are typical for cutting software that's still in trial mode.

if you're looking for free software, download and install Sign Blazer Elements.

Thank you so much, I'm trying to download sign blazer elements but I can't find a link it keeps saying it's not available. Is vinyl master the same?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Julz82 said:

Thank you so much, I'm trying to download sign blazer elements but I can't find a link it keeps saying it's not available. Is vinyl master the same?

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/

Disable your antivirus. It is virus free, however, it is also abandon ware due to the fact that it's creator has passed away a while ago. In order for everyone to use it (beyond trial mode), the program has been altered a little and antivirus programs will flag is as harmful. As long as you get this piece of software from the USC site, it is virus-free. Once installed, you can re-enable the virus protection.

The Directory linked above has two different SignBlazer installers, the first one is NOT what you want, use the third one.

10 hours ago, Julz82 said:

So, now you have a good, working copy of SignBlazer, but you also asked about VinylMaster. In functionality, yes, they are the same, meaning they both do vector graphics design and and also communicate with the cutter.

Thank you all for all the advice, i appreciate it! Ive downloaded SignBlazer but now my issue is that my cutter is not listed in the drop down menu :-\ 

People are using the Redsail driver for the MH cutter.   Signblazer has not been updated for many years. Owner passed away years back.     Why didn't you activate the software that you were using before?. It would have been more updated than Signblazer.

Thank you. I was given this cutter, its second hand and im really going in blind with everything as you can see!