Sign in to follow this  
OLineCoach1

Poor Customer Service

Made a recent order and was please with the ease of placing an order, but after that....not pleased at all.

1. No way to contact anyone via email - I can't find an email address anywhere on the site.

2. Received partial shipment of products and there was one wrong item, and I had no choice but to call - and then the phone rang and rang, before choosing to "talk to a rep" and then the waiting music was too long after 10 minutes, so I left my number for a callback, which never happened - TWICE

3. I am on East coast so, there is a 3 hour delay on my end, but I tried to call one time around 3pm and get a message that "we are closed for lunch"  Seriously?

I would like a way to speak to someone at USCutter - received a product that I did not order, and there is also no sign of it on my invoice.  Would think y'all would need it back, unless it is a promo item and I just didn't know about it.  Additionally, my invoice shows that one product was delivered and signed for, but no one has a recollection of receiving it.  It was a MONDO cutter, so I assume it would be a long package...nothing in receiving fits this description.

You may contact me at brian.jackson@sumterschools.net

Brian, this is a user forum sponsored by uscutter, uscutter staff seldom actually come on the forum and calling them is the best way to resolve your issue 

They are a very busy company, people calling in all the time.  When one gets off there is another in line. Tech support and sales is not a 1 minute  phone call. 

• Like 1