Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

'Crippled' Teddy Bear

Sunday morning, so quiet (seems like the world has stopped).

As I was answering another thread topic, I've realized that some people might want to know a secret regarding the CUT version of VinylMaster.
You know that little teddy bear icon? In the higher levels of VM, there is a fully-stocked Library of cut-ready graphics. (lots of food items along with all sorts of other designs).

However, in CUT, all you get are a few samples (road signs mainly). Now, I have a suggestion for those who want to obtain more graphics for their work.  SIGNBLAZER. Yep, that old abandoned software contains a plethora of items in it. (Draw menu/Library).

Drag whatever you need into the workspace on screen, select it, and EXPORT as .eps. (which can then be Imported to VM for the rest of your design and cutting).

You're welcome

or you can use the 50 percent off coupon to upgrade your vinylmaster  - get all the new programs updates and LOTS of free clipart with the upgrade

image.png.a81940c6387b7c1a08450c7988837071.png

image.png.0c110865d279f2e9a433486cfaa56c72.png

• Like 1

A lot of those graphics are nice, but some (many) of them are so detailed and the lines so fine, that I would not want to attempt cutting & weeding them.

But yes, there is a wider selection of graphics in versions of VM above CUT.

Some people might want to spend more money on getting that full clipart selection, while others might want to just have a FREE option.

I am sure that vinylmaster, that is a moderator on the forum, appreciates your plug in their section :unsure:

• Like 1

Plug? It's good advice, it's valid information, and offers those who have the CUT version an easy way to obtain some clipart. How can I 'plug' something that is no cost, that provides NO profit to me or anyone, that isn't even a true competitor to the quality of VinylMaster?

Hey, we're completely aware of why FutureCorp. decided to cripple the Teddy Bear -- they want to encourage upgrades, OK, we get that! It's a common business practice.  (Buy the base model car for $17,445. but wait ---- if you want power windows, power door locks, electric adjustable mirrors, etc, it's gonna be higher.)

I just figured it was a good idea to mention a way to get some cool, usable graphics.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this