DCWT954

Graphtec CE5000-60 Scans Media and Stops

Hi everyone,

I have a Graphtec CE5000-60 that starts the scanning process and it stops prematurely. No error codes on the display screen and was wondering thoughts on the cause ?

Thank You in advance. 

it is just measuring the distance between the rollers for roll width as it should -  what are you looking for it to do?

• Thanks 1

The head where the blade is gets stuck in one place moving back and forth and machine stops working. Just tying to get an idea to as what’s going on with it. The machine sounds like it’s struggling. 

Have you tried a factory reset?    Turn on the power while holding down the UP arrow at same time.   What happens if you turn off the media sensor so that it doesn't measure at the start?   I turned mine off on day 1. 

not seeing that - I am seeing it checking the media width - - what are you doing at the point it does what is in the video:   just turning it on and hittine roll:?   are you trying to send a file that includes a vector image?   does the machines internal test cut work properly? give us a little more info to work with