Sign in to follow this  
deeavia

activation code

9 minutes ago, deeavia said:

i need help, please. i need the activation for the graphtec pro studio for my ce6000-40 plus.

Where did you buy the cutter? If new, a distributor would have provided it to you, if they included it in their ad. 

second hand, unfortunalty. and they cant find the disc....they had issues trying to set it up, due to computer comaptibility

3 minutes ago, deeavia said:

second hand, unfortunalty. and they cant find the disc....they had issues trying to set it up, due to computer comaptibility

You won't get one.  It is a very large code, given to the new buyer. a unique code to activate the software. 

one last question, i downloaded the graptec studio, but cutter not showing. maybe compatible issues, i have to look into it more. what software you recommend for noobie of this plotter.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, deeavia said:

ok , thanks. i appreciate that

Your welcome,  you can download the GraphtecProStudio from the Graphtec website,  But that is not going to get you anywhere, because you don't have the code to make it work. With Graphtec Studio, the cutter COMMAND needs to be on GP-GL. 

skeeter - can't they download the simpler graphtec studio - (not pro studio) without a code?   I know signblazer would work with the old ce5000 setup but wondered about this