Sign in to follow this  
EllisDesignAndTrade

Package not delivered

I see UPS taping my package inside their truck, he delivers the package, I quickly look inside and I'm already missing my greenstar layflat transfer tape. Before I can even find the UPS truck down the street he is long gone because they drive 100mph. I call UPS and they tell me to file a claim, I file it. I check back 1 week later and its completely disappeared as it never existed. I call USCutter and get no response 3 days in a row waiting for 3 hours each time. I even choose the callback option - nothing. I Submit a claim and its been 7 days for that also, nothing. I'm sorry but did covid take out your entire team over there or what? I came to USCUTTER because I don't support trashcan sites like biased liberal Amazon, plus their prices are higher there. I come here and I get totally SCREWED. Am I going to receive my transfer tape or am I literally going to have to drive to USCUTTER's main office?

20200727_144229.jpg

20200727_144323.jpg

Does the packing slip say that your app tape was in there? Can you be sure that it was USC's fault that they didn't pack it?

• Like 1

I deal with stuff like this in writing, not calls. I have pretty much abandoned telephone contact with any office or organization these days, as it seems like answering phones is no longer a thing.

As for written communications, while email is preferable for ease of sending, do not forget that there are items called ENVELOPES and STAMPS (and Certified Receipts).

By the way, from what you posted, the problem appears to be with the delivery service handling the package rather badly.
Keep focused on UPS as the responsible party. USCUTTER sent out what you ordered, apparently, and UPS failed to deliver it.

• Like 1

also - this is a user forum that uscutter sponsors - they seldom actually visit the site, so calling them would be best.  like the two responses above said first I would make sure it was in the box to begin with and not shipped from another location - if so the problem is with the carrier and not uscutter

Thanks. I'll do what you all suggested and stick to getting UPS to refund me. As I said I watched the guy tape the package in the truck, it was completely open, maybe it rolled out of the box in the truck somewhere. I'm not even sure how a fully unopened box even gets on their truck in the first place. Yes, the packaging slip has both items listed.

probably bos rolled or fell over in truck  - rolls are heavy and can easily break the tape - and ups has the roughest handling equipment from videos posted online - their sorting arms have somewhere between 50-70 lbs of force and don't deploy slowly 

picture below is why I don't use usps priority mail tubes anymore - they all do it from time to time

summer 2013 198.JPG

• Sad 1

I had missing roll of tape from Fedex shipment once.  I had bought from the same seller many times. I knew how he shipped things.  I could tell that the Fedex label had been removed and the package repackaged. With tape over the Fedex label.  Could have only been done by Fedex.  There was no way that the tape could even fit in the Fedex package, I received.  The weight of the box and the label didn't even match anymore. Way off.   I sent the pictures to my seller and he took care of it. 

Check the weight of the package against the shipping label weight. They should be close. 

• Like 1

At this point, I'd be pissed.    You've reached out to UPS and Uscutter and no one wants to reply.  I think too many businesses are blaming covid.   Customer service can sit at home and answer the phone in their underwear so there's really no excuse.    By now they should have it all figured out.  

I'd be calling my credit card company to dispute the charge.    By now UPS is scamming you (No surprise there) and USCutter (as the seller) isn't putting in any effort to help.  

Yah its october and I haven't heard back from either. Hmmm. Can't even get thru to USCutter at all.....ever....and like I previously mentioned, the box was completely un taped which made no sense....not sure who did that or why. The UPS guy literally taped it in the truck. lol

29 minutes ago, EllisDesignAndTrade said:

Yah its october and I haven't heard back from either. Hmmm. Can't even get thru to USCutter at all.....ever....and like I previously mentioned, the box was completely un taped which made no sense....not sure who did that or why. The UPS guy literally taped it in the truck. lol

what size box is that Oracal vinyl?