Sign in to follow this  
theincrediblejf

Does anyone do clear bra ?

I am looking to buy a cutting printer but not sure which one to buy this is new to me I have following questions

What printer is best for cutting vinyl for clear bra?

What else can you cut/print with that expensive printer?

Do you know where to lease it ?

So far I have found that Graphtech is a good brand to buy for these cuts, not sure which size to buy though I had my eye on the 7000 which runs for about $1,800

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKOt72lHnBjm2sp84ef

Graphtec CE7000-60 E-Class Desktop Vinyl Cutter and Plotter, 24"

11 minutes ago, theincrediblejf said:

I am looking to buy a cutting printer but not sure which one to buy this is new to me I have following questions

What printer is best for cutting vinyl for clear bra?

What else can you cut/print with that expensive printer?

Do you know where to lease it ?

So far I have found that Graphtech is a good brand to buy for these cuts, not sure which size to buy though I had my eye on the 7000 which runs for about $1,800

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKOt72lHnBjm2sp84ef

Graphtec CE7000-60 E-Class Desktop Vinyl Cutter and Plotter, 24"

I have no idea what a clear bra is - maybe you are referring to doing paint protection film on cars?  have you researched the specific software and patterns for doing something so specific?   I also think you are referring to a vinyl plotter (what the ce7000 is) very different than a printer and operates much difference.  maybe more info will heip us suggest something - this is a user forum and we have people with lots of hands on experience in many areas 

• Like 1

You should probably find out what the c;ear material is made of, as well as how thick it is. That might help determine which cutter you end up getting.

The Graphtec will cut. It will also plot if you put a pen in it. That's all it's going to do.

You can do all kinds of stuff with an expensive printer and cutter, but it cost waaaaaaay more than the Graphtec's $1800.

3 hours ago, haumana said:

You should probably find out what the c;ear material is made of, as well as how thick it is. That might help determine which cutter you end up getting.

The Graphtec will cut. It will also plot if you put a pen in it. That's all it's going to do.

You can do all kinds of stuff with an expensive printer and cutter, but it cost waaaaaaay more than the Graphtec's $1800.

Thank you will find this out. What can this graphtec can do ?