When I send a job from Sure Cuts A Lot 5, the cutter is apparently not receiving the job. I thought there was a USB issue, as I tried different cords with no luck. So I purchased a replacement and had my husband change out the replacement USB Connector IO Board. I put it all back together and plugged it in. I tried to send the job again, and it will still not cut. I've changed out cords multiple times also. When I turn on the machine, it starts up fine. I am using a Mac. I haven't updated the mac or software since it's worked, so that isn't the issue. Any help troubleshooting would be fantastic. 

Did you download and install  the USB driver?   Not too many Mac people on here.  Is this a new cutter?  Has it ever cut? 

The driver is plug and play. I've cut with it before with this computer. I just checked the USB info under System Report, and I'm not seeing SAGA either. Which is what the help link told me I should see. I've contacted tech support also. Do you think it could be the motherboard? Or maybe the ribbon connecting the Motherboard/USB board?

Have you tried a different computer, could be the computer usb port has died.

sounds like time to call support - - - -  hard time finding a mac user - that also uses titan3 and even harder to find a user that uses scalp on the user forum - I am sure we have them somewhere but I can't think of one that fits all 3 of those boxes or I would pm them myself to direct them here

2 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

sounds like time to call support - - - -  hard time finding a mac user - that also uses titan3 and even harder to find a user that uses scalp on the user forum - I am sure we have them somewhere but I can't think of one that fits all 3 of those boxes or I would pm them myself to direct them here

There is one person who comes to mind that checks all 3 boxes.   He is   kustom signz 719   on youtube.    He did a review of the Titan 3 on here.  You remember him, his profile  pic flashed gang sign. You asked him to remove it.  His name is James and he also did tattoos.  He is now PikesPeakGraphics.com   He is not too active on Fbook,  but he might answer a Text.    Call or text 719.725.4450 James for your vinyl .  Number was posted 27 weeks ago. 

• Like 1