Sign in to follow this  
streetempire

passwords for s/b still available ???

Hi just a quick question

I originally had a paid for version signblaser 5 Pro and have since changed computers :( 

unfortunately i dont have the password but do have the serial port dongle key        S.Blazer Pro 32168

is there anywhere i can find the password ?

Owner of Signblazer  passed away several years back.  You can find the FREE Signblazer listed all over this forum.  Just download and use it.  Signblazer has not been updated for many years. 

• Like 1

Hi thanks for the reply        Yes that is what i am currently using but although it is SignBlazer 6.0 it is only basic and pro is much better when you have been using it for over 20 years.

There was a guy who had a list of all passwords and dongles corresponding that i received it from before. I believe he was in Melbourne Australia ( this was a couple of years after John died )   probably 10 years ago ?  

this was due to another computer upgrade   ( windows 98 to windows xp )

Good morning, streetempire, you raise an interesting subject.

As you know, the company that produced/marketed SignBlazer, ColorChrome, did not continue operations beyond the lifespan of Jerry Bonham. For all intents and purposes, he WAS the company.

Here is my suggestion --  get v7,0,0 (the cracked reg. version HERE) -- and while you're at it, download and install the TRIAL, because if I'm not mistaken, it has a feature called HotShot (which has PRO items active --  Help Menu, RunDemo kiss)

Keep the two programs (v7) and the Trial apart from each other; do custom installs so they don't end up in the same folder. I think you can run HotShot (demo version will not cut, I recall) for designing, and then EXPORT as .eps and IMPORT to v7 for cutting.