Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Don

Hello from Maine

Looks like a great community you have here. Just finished assembling our SC2 cutter and stand (whew) and will be looking for help and advice. Since we haven't even powered on we have no problems yet :). I'll be back to bug you once we figure out a) what we don't know And b) what we need to know.

tia

Welcome, MrDon.

Just remember, do not load vinyl with machine off. (The blade is resting in the down position and will score the material).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, haumana said:

Aloha.

Batten down the hatches sister - I see Douglas is bearing down on you and will be thinking of you and your family.

Just now, Dakotagrafx said:

Batten down the hatches sister - I see Douglas is bearing down on you and will be thinking of you and your family.

Crazy, right? I've never been so tired of hearing the term, "cone of uncertainty." I feel bad for the Big Island and Maui, but if it hits them first, that should weaken it a bit for us, and it will hopefully only be a tropical storm by the time it hit O'ahu. Not that that should be taken lightly too. Meh, we go through possible hurricanes every couple of years, the locals react the same - raid Costco and Sam's Club, buy up all the toilet paper, bottled water, rice, spam, and vienna sausage. With Covid, we just add things to the list like instant ramen, isopropyl alcohol, hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, and lots of red meat. Hahaha.

• Like 1