TheFort-AA

Vinyl Product Suggestions for small logo project

I have a client that wants their logo on some cotton headbands (the wider ones that you see a lot of athletes wear). They want it glittery/sparkly but I'm having a really hard time with the logo size (because it needs to be so small to fit on the 2 1/4 in wide headband) and its not cutting very well with the glitter vinyl I'm using (the glitter is bigger than some of the lines I'm cutting). It's a pretty intricate logo with lettering and fine lines. Do you have any recommendations on a glitter vinyl product that I can cut small enough to fit in the space I'm working with? I attached a photo of the product I originally tried and a pic of the headband for reference. I got the vinyl from someone else so I'm not 100% sure on it's specs. All I know is that it's not working the way I need it to. Thanks!

20200723_173234.jpg

20200723_173655.jpg

I've not had much experience with glitter, but what I have is kind of a pain to work with. I think you're best options would be to change the design some to try and remove the fine detail or talk the buyer out of glitter. And honestly, even with normal vinyl, fine lines don't work well anyway.