Sign in to follow this  
RyanMKX

What's going on with stock levels?

I've been using UScutter for years but the last month or so i notice their Oracal selection and stock is shrinking.  I'm having to search other places for basic colors.
Anyone know what's going on?  Is there a good place to use as a backup with fast shipping?  Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Covid -19   Factories are  running limited. If at all.   Just like mail is late.  Cleaning , Cleaning. 

Must be a delay reaction.  I expected a shortage in  April/May when almost all places closed.  But i didn't expect July/August when many places are back open.  

Oracal also depends on other companies, to get their supplies from. and to get to other suppliers.   Everything has to be cleaned.  I have packages that are not getting delivered for up to 3 weeks, that are only 3 hours away, waiting for clean vehicles.  Alot of bigger towns have bottle necks.  .I also have had packages stalled for riots and protests.. UPS trucks couldn't move. 

riots.jpg

clean.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spoke to someone at uscutter about this and as the warehouses ran out orafol was having the same supply issues as everyone else and sick employees  - it got to the point the stock in warehouses were getting low for everyone but they expect it to get better soon

• Like 3