Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ginny

Can you make digital mock-ups with VinylMaster? Thank you

Guest Ginny

I'm wondering how to make digital mock-ups with VinylMaster.  Are there any tutorials anywhere? Thank you

Ginny - first if you complete the registration process there is no charge and you won't have to wait for a moderator to approve you post before people can see it - but as in most of our vector programs - insert a photo of the background you want to use and just overlay your vector graphic over the top of it and save the entire photo as a jpeg.

• Like 1

I usually just use the snipping tool in windows to take a quick screen shot which often is a little smaller file size and maybe a little quicker.  I do almost 100% apparel work so I do a LOT of mock ups of tee's and hoodies. As you get good at them you will develop your own workflow. I use mock ups to show clients the look as well as things like getting outdoor graphics the right size. You can take a picture of a vehicle or a glass front window or door with a tape measure laid on there somewhere and scale the pic clear up to life size and thereby build your vinyl to the exact size. Once you bring in the pic make a 12" rectangle and keep scaling the pic until the 12" on the tape coincides with the 12 rectangle in your workspace and you're all set. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this