Sign in to follow this  
LeoMzs

Creation kingcut A630

Hi i just bought a Creation Kingcut A630 - A Series for cheap , this plotter only has usb port installed the drivers on the laptop and have signblazer but plotter doesnt cut , there is no button to put plotter in online mode , could someone please point me in the right direction ?

not a plotter we are familiar with but when you say you installed the drivers - was that the drivers specifically for the usb chipset in the kingcut?

Apparently i just found out that the person that sold me this plotter have been here before inquiring about the same issues , person hasnt been honest with me when sold me the device and told me that it was using this plotter in the past , i found this out by a post here from june this year and pictures of the plotter in post have the same marks on top of the plotter impossible have 2 plotters with same marks at the same location , one of the pictures even has the same serial number ... This is why seller stop responding when i said after installing drivers i was getting no response from plotter and needed a manual to get plotter into online mode . Before i purchased this plotter he send me links to a Digitus usb serial adapter and a usb cable so i trusted him and bought the plotter , also bought the usb serial ftdi cable and the digitus usb adapter got all installed but i cannot get it to work , he even had the balls to send me pictures that someone sent him on his post of signblazer with advise of what he should choose on signblaze as if was his own computer of the plotter working ... That guys has me now raging , i have been going in circules with this plotter and no help whatsoever ... So hard to find honest people in this world .

IMG_20200717_222704.jpg

IMG_20200719_060021.jpg

IMG_20200719_060105.jpg

IMG_20200719_060131.jpg

• Sad 1

the adapter we refer people to buy is the tripplite keyspan as it has a decent chipset in it and is known to almost always work - on the serial cable he sent you - hopefully it is a null modem cable as most plotter use that and the pinout is different than a regular serial cable

Not sure if admins allow me to do this if not i am sorry in advance but with the frustration that this user got me i had to share this 

On 6/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, JosephM said:

Good Day i have a Kingcut A series cutter and need help with drivers for either windows or mac.

I have attached pictures of the plotter any help is greatly appreciated.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

I aint sure what happen to it he sold me like that ,i quote his post here and you can see is the same plotter and he was here just a month ago 

5 minutes ago, LeoMzs said:

I aint sure what happen to it he sold me like that ,i quote his post here and you can see is the same plotter and he was here just a month ago 

oh yeah = same serial number

When i bought it didnt really bother me the top as is just cosmetic and i was planning to wrap it with black vinyl , he even send me videos on whatsapp of plotter working doing a test cut on a piece of paper and told me he couldnt do it on vinyl because was waiting vinyl to arrive 

Screenshot_20200719-062232.png

Screenshot_20200719-062258.png

Screenshot_20200719-062306.png

Screenshot_20200719-062321.png

Screenshot_20200719-062331.png

Screenshot_20200719-062409.png

Screenshot_20200719-062423.png

Screenshot_20200719-062432.png

Screenshot_20200719-062442.png

This is the cable he told me to buy , he said he was using and it worked for him in the past ...

Screenshot_20200719-063826.png

Screenshot_20200719-063840.png

7 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

not a plotter we are familiar with but when you say you installed the drivers - was that the drivers specifically for the usb chipset in the kingcut?

Drivers seller send me on wetransfer but im starting to think they can be any FTDI drivers with just a renamed folder ...

Were you able to get the cutter 'online'?

14 minutes ago, haumana said:

Were you able to get the cutter 'online'?

No and is making me losing my head 

Menu -------> Press = 906

--------> Up Speed=1930

-------->Dn Speed=2040

-------->Mv Speed=400

-------->Test Job=1 To 255

-------->Adjust X =10.000

-------->Adjust Y =514.200

--------->Go Org

I did sent an email to support@creation.com.hk on 07/07/2020 and i still got no answer from them , if you go on the website on the printer that site is down so i assume that they are already out of business 

If i read correctly you have 2 different usb to serial set ups together?  If the plotter had usb connector , did you try that, that other mess doesn’t even come close to looking like it would work. A tripplite keyspand and a null modem serial cable IF the plotter even works 

The plotter is just usb port but the guy told me to buy that blue cable , usb to serial ftdi chipset to connect on plotter i guess was to create a serial port for the plotter and to buy the digitus adapter if i wanted the plotter to work because thats how he had it setup to work so when i bought it and got it i realised that both are serial males so had to buy another adapter to connect those together ... I thought about what you just said before and i was a bit affraid it was too may connections ... And yes i did try jut the usb cable that seller sent with plotter and no luck 

IMG_20200719_110951.jpg

If the plotter does not have a serial cable, why would you conver the usb on the plotter to got to a serial, just to convert the serial cable back to usb, still communicating thru the internal usb chipset inside the plotter?  The reason people use a usb to serial adapter is so plotters with both connections can use a better chipset than s in the plotter.  Now you have in essence gone  then 3 bad chipsets making your connection . . .  I need a break folks, carry on. 

Right i get what you are saying now , i just follow what the seller told me to do i have messages where he told me what to buy to make plotter work and this blue cable and digitus adapter came up and if you check on those printscreens from whatsapp you can see that he still goes on about those adapters saying to me that should work and how i should set plotter ... I guess he screwed me over big time 

16 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

If the plotter does not have a serial cable, why would you conver the usb on the plotter to got to a serial, just to convert the serial cable back to usb, still communicating thru the internal usb chipset inside the plotter?  The reason people use a usb to serial adapter is so plotters with both connections can use a better chipset than s in the plotter.  Now you have in essence gone  then 3 bad chipsets making your connection . . .  I need a break folks, carry on. 

Right i get what you are saying now , i just follow what the seller told me to do i have messages where he told me what to buy to make plotter work and this blue cable and digitus adapter came up and if you check on those printscreens from whatsapp you can see that he still goes on about those adapters saying to me that should work and how i should set plotter ... I guess he screwed me over big time 

16 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said: