REDDOOR124

Vector Magic Download

Vector Magic has no clue on Tech support.  I have an IT guy coming to solve the problem hopefully.  In the meantime what laptop would you suggest under $750 for using an updated version of Corel Draw and one that can hold a few years of saved art.....Time to upgrade for this old timer

lol - many of us use older dedicated plotter computers - for my plotter I am using a usff hp/compaq with ssd for speed - but my design computer I used for the roland solvent printer is a  little overkill for most people..    I would consider any laptop you like with an external drive for your business files

I am committed to doing by bst to stick to a laptop or puter that runs Win7. There are so many issues with peripherals, especially older ones, that turn into bricks because of Win10 auto updates. Temporary bricks if you're lucky, but brick none the less, and if that's your only cutter you've got, and have a job to push out the door ....

The alternative is to have your Win10 machine and do you best to keep it off any kind of internet connection. Win10 ≠ My Friend. :lol: