Stuff4Toys

Sure Cuts Alot 5 or Vinylmaster?

and will either import jobs created with Sign Blazer?

Time for a software upgrade, saw a feature I liked with Vinylmaster weeding not only drew a box around text but split the box down the center of text.  Do both do that?

Each software has a trial version to try for yourself, and see which one that you prefer. Download and try them.   Vinyl Master was created for professional sign and decal makers and can be upgraded. 

• Like 1

Definitely download the trial of each. Will either import from SBE, yes and no. They will not import the native SBE files, however, if you export your SBE files to .eps then yes, either will give you the option to import the .eps.

No, there is currently no way to batch export - you would have to do it file by file. If you have an entire library of files, then I would export your SBE files as you need them, rather than taking the time to all of them.

My personal preference is that any and all 'clip art' type of designs and graphics are always saved individually as .eps so I can use them across the board in AI, VM, SBE, CD, etc.

My experience with Vinylmaster so far is relatively poor. The support is weak.

There are alot of little quarks with this software and they want $400+ for the version you can actually do anything with. 

Deff take advantage of trials. I am looking for something else now.