ManFromMobay

New from NV

Hello all! I've been working with vinyl for roughly 6 months now using a Cameo 3. Purchased a Laser Point 3 last week, can't wait for it to get here. Downloaded Vinyl Master's Demo version just to mess around and become familiar with it. Excited to be more active in the forums, been learning a lot from you guys here!

Aloha!

(I'd recommend picking up an extra blade or two, or better yet - buy yourself a few Clean Cut Blades, and use the one that came with the machine "only in case of emergency" ;))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haumana said:

Aloha!

(I'd recommend picking up an extra blade or two, or better yet - buy yourself a few Clean Cut Blades, and use the one that came with the machine "only in case of emergency" ;))

only blades I have used for around 10 years!

4 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

only blades I have used for around 10 years!

Weirdly, I am still using the 60* blade that I hopping into the group buy-in 10+ years ago (in my LP). The only maintenance that I've really needed to do was to clean out the blade holder every once in a while (since I tend to get itty bitty bits of vinyl stuck in it).

When I put in my order for my (not so longer) new Graphtec, I had a spare cutting strip, and Clean Cut Blades shipped to me before the cutter was even ready for pick-up at the local shop here. The 60* Clean Cut went straight into the machine, and the Graphtec blade is the 'back up.'  Hahaha.

• Like 1

Welcome from Maryland.

Quick tip --  VinylMaster Cut (basic) does not contain a full graphics set (just some samples,click on the teddy bear). If you want a valuable and extensive ready-to-cut Library of vectors, then download and install (turn off your antivirus first) the SignBlazerElements program which includes a terrific assortment of artwork. (Draw menu -- Library)