Wenonah

need help choosing vinyl

Hello! I have been away from doing vinyl for quite some time. I am an acrylic artist and started incorporating vinyl in my art game because I hate doing lettering by hand. However, I am wanting to cut a new windshield banner for my mustang gt and want to choose not only the best, but also a unique vinyl for the banner. I will be selling the car soon and that is just one of the things I want to do before listing it. There have been so many new products and technology come out since I last did vinyl and I am overwhelmed to say the least and I am not finding much help online for this specific question. Of course I could be looking in all of the wrong places. lol! Anyway, I am really intrigued with the carbon fiber, holo, and other specialty vinyls. I don't know if any of these are suitable for windshields? Thank you in advance for any and all help! Have a blessed day!

for a great carbon fiber look at 3m dinoc - great stuff and be prepared to pay for it - not cheap.  if standard colors than oracal 751 but not sure on the holo etc on what will hold up long as a lot fo the specialty vinyls state they have short life

• Like 1

I made a windshield banner using the etched glass vinyl and love the way it looks. It has held up for about 6 years now in the Texas heat and sun although it doesn't sit out every day. 

• Like 2