Wenonah

New to the forums

Hi, everyone! I am an acrylic artist from the middle of corn country, north central Indiana. I started using vinyl a couple of years ago to add to my paintings or the occasional sign I make. I got away from painting and vinyl for a bit. Wow have they ever come out with a ton of new things since I have been gone! Makes me feel like a total newcomer to the vinyl game! A bit overwhelming I must say! Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself a bit (admittedly, I am not an open book by any means lol). I look forward to getting to know people and catching up on learning about the newer technology/products! Have a blessed day!

Welcome,  I too am from north central Indiana, 35 miles SW of Fort Wayne.  This is a great forum for help, Very friendly people here.  By the way, which vinyl cutter do you have?  I am sure a person who knows this answer will come along and help you.  :D

I grew up in Indiana, just outside of Logansport. Living down in Texas now. Welcome to the boards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

I grew up in Indiana, just outside of Logansport. Living down in Texas now. Welcome to the boards.

My Dad was a livestock auctioneer at Stoney Pike Sale Barn, Logansport, for many years.  He passed away at the young age of 51 in 1972. 

Cool, small world. I've got family near you, Ossian, and I have a sister up in Michigan not too far from Dakotagrafx.

• Like 2