Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

My new hobby!

My new hobby: Mechanical Bull Riding!

I went to a beach last night were there are different stores, art crafts, restaurants, night clubs, music, boat rides and a lot of other fun stuff. Suddendly I saw this bunch of people staring at something and laughing a lot and I headed that way just to find out there was a mechanic bull.

I never saw that before here in the island. You all know how I am, so I couldnt resist to ride it. It was so much fun.

zbull1rb4.jpg

zbull2im5.jpg

zbull3vz6.jpg

zbull5bg4.jpg

I lasted a good time but I let go of it because I was getting a bit dizzy and my hands were hurting cuz of the rope, but I would do it again.

Joe

well Joe,there is absolutely no end to your talents. Looks like you were having fun!

oooh, that look like it was fun. glad ur having fun on this holiday. i think everybody should ride a mechanical bull every now and then. ;D:lol::angel:

Joe, looks like you have been having quite some fun this weekend, glad to hear it!!  Looked like fun, but I think I'd pass on the mechanical bull.......but I'll take the go karts anytime!!  :angel:

Jenny

While wearing shorts? Ouch, you must have never taken a skid yet? Wait till you leave a couple pounds of skin on the pavement.  :angel:

While wearing shorts? Ouch, you must have never taken a skid yet? Wait till you leave a couple pounds of skin on the pavement.  :angel:

Thats gotta hurt!

LOL the 1st time I went to race go karts, I was given a kart with poor brakes, but still I kept racing. In one curve I couldnt brake at all so I kept straight and almost hit a fence that was several meters away. The thing is that it was a field full of rocks and debrys and I totally broke the kart. I was lucky I wasnt charged. They had to pick me up in a four track. LOL.

Guest fivestar
:angel: Looks like you had a blast.

The go kart race wasnt this weekend tho. But on Friday I also went karaoke. I iniciated my brother to the Karaoke addiction lol.

Pace yourself young grasshopper... you have lots of years to go still!  :angel:

I sure hope that I still have many years to come, but just in case, I will be enjoying each and everyday :angel:

Joe! Are you sure you dont have your own paparazzi?? You have photos of yourself doing just about everything!

Ah, yes, such fond memories....    :thumbsup:    Actually, the one and only time I ever tried this, I almost crushed my man bits  :'(

I have yet to try it again, with many doubts I will!!

Glad you like it though!!!

no pics = no bull ride, only bull $h!t.

Awe, you know I'm just kidding!  Dude, where are the pics??? Next you'll need a stetson 10-gallon and you'll be listening to Garth Brooks!

PeanutButterJellyTimen.gif Not quite a bull, but probably fun to ride. Hahaha.